DRZ - Forum

Das Forum von www.DRZ400S.de
Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024 11:19

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 13 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: SUZUKI DRZ400S VIDEO Dual Sport Modifications for Adventure
BeitragVerfasst: 17.12.2015 22:49 
DRZ-Junior

I'm very sorry but I can not speak German

In diesem Video habe ich skizzieren einige der Änderungen habe ich zu meiner Suzuki gemacht DRZ400S bereit für ein Off-Road- Abenteuer Motorradreisein die spanischen Pyrenäen.

Bitte genießen Sie ☺

https://youtu.be/L8Gp84QvzTM

In this video I’ve outline some of the modifications I’ve made to my Suzuki DRZ400S ready for an off road adventure motorcycling trip to the Spanish Pyrenees Mountains.

Please enjoy ☺

https://youtu.be/L8Gp84QvzTM

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: SUZUKI DRZ400S VIDEO Dual Sport Modifications for Adventure
BeitragVerfasst: 19.12.2015 11:58 
DRZ-Junior

:D Heres another of my videos :D

http://youtu.be/NWt_aeVS6j0

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: SUZUKI DRZ400S VIDEO Dual Sport Modifications for Adventure
BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2015 19:07 
DRZ-Platinuser

Your DRZ looks more like ready for Dakar, but it looks also like an english model with the gear lever on the right side .... :D

What's the reason for the yellow parts on the fork? Do you think really it's a good idea to put a tube on the front fender?

Thale

BeitragVerfasst: 21.12.2015 19:49 
DRZ-Platinuser

Hallo,

habe das Foto mal in die richtige Position gedreht, war seitenverkehrt.
Jetzt ist der Schalthebel auch auf der richtigen Seite.

Bild

VG
Peter

BeitragVerfasst: 22.12.2015 19:05 
DRZ-Platinuser

Och Mensch - und ich dachte das wäre ein Sondermodell :mrgreen:

@ Ian T-J: May be you are able to combine your trip to France/Spain with a "shortcut" to the DRZ - Treffen 2016...

Best regards

Thale

BeitragVerfasst: 24.12.2015 11:17 
DRZ-Junior

Thale hat geschrieben:
Your DRZ looks more like ready for Dakar, but it looks also like an english model with the gear lever on the right side .... :D

What's the reason for the yellow parts on the fork? Do you think really it's a good idea to put a tube on the front fender?

Thale

Thanks for your comment - Well spotted - Yes the gear lever is on the right because I used photoshop to change the direction of the motorbike in the photo - I read somewhere that motorbike photos should face towards the right!

The yellow on the forks is "reflective" this means I can be seen without a yellow reflective vest!

I have no problems with the inner tubes on the front fender - lots of people put their tools in this position :)

BeitragVerfasst: 24.12.2015 11:24 
DRZ-Junior

Thale hat geschrieben:
Och Mensch - und ich dachte das wäre ein Sondermodell :mrgreen:

@ Ian T-J: May be you are able to combine your trip to France/Spain with a "shortcut" to the DRZ - Treffen 2016...

Best regards

Thale

Many thanks Thale for the invite to DRZ - Treffen 2016 - Thursday 25/08/2016 until Sunday 08/28/2016 ?

But where is it held? - Which town?

Do you have more details in English?????

Do you have a poster? or a link to a website?

Is to for DRZ S & E or is it a supermoto event for the SM?

BeitragVerfasst: 24.12.2015 11:31 
DRZ-Junior

Knacker hat geschrieben:
Hallo,

habe das Foto mal in die richtige Position gedreht, war seitenverkehrt.
Jetzt ist der Schalthebel auch auf der richtigen Seite.

Bild

VG
Peter

JA PETER Sie sind richtig - Nun entdeckt :D

Schauen Sie sich Motorrad -Marketing- Fotos - ich glaube, das Fahrrad sollte das Recht Gesicht !!!!

YES PETER YOU ARE CORRECT - Well spotted :D

Look at motorcycle marketing photos - I believe the bike should face the right !!!!

BeitragVerfasst: 24.12.2015 11:37 
DRZ-Junior

Frohe Weihnachten aus England

Happy Christmas from England

http://www.talbot-jones.com

Bild

BeitragVerfasst: 24.12.2015 12:45 
DRZ-Platinuser

Hi Ian,

your bike looks good - even in non-marketing foto position.

You wrote: "... ready for an off road adventure motorcycling trip to the Spanish Pyrenees Mountains".
When do you plan to explore the Pyrenees?

I will go for Enduro-riding to South France- / Northern Spain-Pyrenees mid / end of March 2016. Did that also this year, as I had 3 weeks vacation time left. Weather was nice except of heavy wind from West. Climate in early spring not to be compared to summer time, but good enough for Enduro-riding, and on top: NO TOURISTS, no problem to park my transporter (micro-bus) direct on the shore of a nice lake and run daytrips with the DRZ.

Any plans?

Merry Xmas and a happy new year!

Best Regards
Peter

BeitragVerfasst: 24.12.2015 22:08 
DRZ-Junior

Knacker hat geschrieben:
You wrote: "... ready for an off road adventure motorcycling trip to the Spanish Pyrenees Mountains".
When do you plan to explore the Pyrenees?

I will go for Enduro-riding to South France- / Northern Spain-Pyrenees mid / end of March 2016. Did that also this year, as I had 3 weeks vacation time left. Weather was nice except of heavy wind from West. Climate in early spring not to be compared to summer time, but good enough for Enduro-riding, and on top: NO TOURISTS, no problem to park my transporter (micro-bus) direct on the shore of a nice lake and run daytrips with the DRZ.

Any plans?

Peter

Hi Peter - I visited France Spain and Andorra summer 2015 for some off road fun - but I will return in August 2016 as I now have the bike set up and a "feel" for the maps and mountain trails.
Even in August I found the trails and campsite quite, but the weather was obviously great :)

BeitragVerfasst: 01.04.2017 12:40 
DRZ-Junior

https://youtu.be/BWbj9MjNYgE

After preparing my “Dual Sport Motorcycle”, this is the video of it being used on a 3 week “Adventure Motorcycle” trip from England, through France, down to the Pyrenees Mountain off road playground of Andorra and Northern Spain.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 13 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]